Tuesday, October 27, 2009
Pics of our trip to Italy
Here are some long due pics of our trip to Italy, Adam has them all on his computer and I just robbed these of his facebook. I´ll post some others when I can. We went to Sirmione, Venice, Verona, and the lakes. Beautiful, beautiful.

Jordan´s face as we arrived to Venice on the train

This place was the highlight of my trip, Sirmione. Incredibly romantic, I´ll post more pics of this one later on.

Here we are enjoying a wonderful meal in a little island on the lake, my ideal place. I think we both look older here.



Venice..................sweet Venice.


one of us in Venice.............end of day, tired looks

Verona, touching Juliet´s boob.

eating Italian food
mis guapos
classic one of me...................changing heels to tennis after a few hours walking in Venice
posted by Adam @ 10:24 AM  
1 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
About Me

Name: Adam
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox

Other things
Friends and Family