Sunday, December 27, 2009
Merry Christmas to any who may check our blog. I posted most of these pics on facebook as well but here´s just in case. We´ve been busy like the rest of the world in these days, I had been in Portugal for two weeks before Christmas and had an interesting trip back home, but being so far away from my family made the Christmas so much more special to me. We had a nice meal on the 24th cooked by Adam with loads of seafood for starters and salmon as the main dish and then spent the wee hours of the morning wrapping gifts and putting them under the tree. The next day we opened all the goodies, had a nice big brunch and just chilled out till we stuffed ourselves once again with a Christmas meal, courtesy of my mother in law.
All in all, Christmas proved to me once more its magic and all I can say is I hope you enjoyed it as well. Cheers to my hubby for all the hard work with the kids while I was gone and for pulling everything together in the end. I love you. Here are some pics to prove my story.












posted by Adam @ 9:49 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
About Me

Name: Adam
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox

Other things
Friends and Family