Tuesday, December 29, 2009
Ozie´s birthday
Well, better late than never we celebrated my dear baby sisters entrance into adulthood. Yes, she finally turned 18 and we had a fun time to celebrate it. We went out and had a girls night out which included sore feet, dancing and not finding parking spaces---------oh, and some hookers but thats a long story. Next day Adam made a cake and I decorated it so here are a few pics. Happy Birthday sis!




My last cake of the year.
posted by Adam @ 11:08 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At December 30, 2009 at 4:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    awwwwww...thanks for everything est, you and everyone made it a real special day. Thanks for being my big sis at the precise moments of the night, hahahaha. Love you.

    Oz

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
About Me

Name: Adam
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox

Other things
Friends and Family