Tuesday, January 26, 2010
End of 2009
Here are a few more pics that end off the year 2009. Sorry I haven´t had much up lately but my camera has been broken, the good news is that by the end of this week I should have my new one here. Anyhow here are a few more.

Well, to start off with Jordan and some others in his group made a "choir" and sang at the town´s church at Christmas. I sadly missed it but here he is with his little friend. Jordan is great at music and singing and really enjoys it.
waiting his turn....
my handsome men getting ready for their New Year party...........imagine in 20 years from now.....
ready to go....
doing the grape tradition and saying goodbye to 2009.

More will come some other time.
posted by Adam @ 9:57 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At January 26, 2010 at 10:24 PM, Blogger Michelle said…

    NO! I faltly refuses to imagin them in 20 years time! But they are too handsome to be true. and I noticed Jordan is the skinniest one in the picture (not to mention the most handsome) :D

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
About Me

Name: Adam
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox

Other things
Friends and Family